Windows are the components that are most exposed to the elements. Which is why, it is important to have resilient, strong and robust windows. At Ultraflex, our windows are designed to be resistant to corrosion, rot, chipping, fading and insect assault in a variety of weather conditions, apart from being contemporary and energy efficient. Some functional varieties of our windows are, casement windows, awning windows, double hung windows, sliding windows, picture windows, and bay and bow windows. Yet again, the windows come in a range of styles and finishes.
Our UPVC (Unplasticised Poly Vinyl Chloride) windows have the following characteristics / benefits:
Our UPVC profiles are 2.5 mm thick and they are reinforced with 1.2 mm thick steel. This makes the system very strong and durable.
Our glass options are many, from ordinary glass to tempered / toughened glass.
We also offer you the option of double pane glass, which helps you with reduced heat flow and reduced sound flow.
Other Benefits of the Windows:
- The windows make your home quieter and peaceful, by insulating sound by 30 decibels.
- Water tract system to ensure no water leakages inside your window panels
- Termite proof and fire resistant
- Make the rooms cool in summers and warm in winters
- Enable high energy savings, leading to reduced electricity bills
- Will not rot, warp or twist
- Environmentally friendly & recyclable
- PVC is an excellent insulator
- Maintenance-free, requiring no periodical painting / polishing
Windows With In-built Grilles:
We also provide windows with PVC or aluminum grilles. The grilles are built into the sealed unit, making window cleaning a breeze. Our window grilles are available in a wide selection of patterns and sizes. Grilles increase the rigidity and strength of the products, enhancing the defenses of your home further.